Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Uh Oh!

Now what?  A simple little patio vineyard and just like that, this:

Brownish Yellow, next to a lovely green.

And then they die and fall off...

Even little ones.  How sad


What to do, what to do. It is one of three things.
  • Too much water often makes leaves yellow, maybe on vines, also. 
  • The Cab Franc is not liking the soil and/or needs different nutrients. Unlikely? 
  • The dreaded and feared Glassy-winged Sharpshooter
How do you spell uggg.  Not sure I have enough insecticide detergent.  Good thing I don't do this for a living.  Might have to call this guys. Or at least ask them on Instagram.

And they were doing so well in year-two.  Well, one of the 4 vines was doing well.  Other three... And hear I thought my big disappointment would be no fruit in year two.  I know it is rare, but wishful thinking is okay, too.

No comments: